Here at Cyclester, we are very proud to announce the annual $1,000 “Cyclester Scholarship.” This scholarship will be available for students throughout the United States & Canada and can be applied towards their university fees.
Cyclester is reviewing about different type of bikes and bike related accessories in various categories. Our main goal is to provide in details information for our visitors. For Example: Best Hardtail Mountain Bikes, Best Hybrid Bikes For Men, Diamondback Sorrento Review , Best Budget Bountain Bikes
Students will be eligible for this scholarship if they meet the following criteria:
- A citizen of either the United States or Canada
- A student who is currently studying at a United States or Canadian-based accredited post-secondary institution
- A student who has a minimum GPA of 3.50
The deadline to submit an article for this scholarship is December 30th 2017. We run this scholarship annually.
Winner will be announced on February 25th, 2018
Instructions for Applying
You must follow these instruction when submitting your application for this scholarship:
- Include your full name and email address
- Ensure that all information you provide is 100% accurate
- The essay you provide should be a minimum of 750 words
- Your submission should be in either Microsoft Word or Wordpad format. PDF submissions are not allowed.
- Duplicate essays and plagiarism are not permitted.
- You will also need to include a short video totaling three minutes or less in length that answers the following question: Why Cycling is considered to be one of the best exercises?
After creating your video, you will then need to upload it to YouTube and include the link on your official application form. In terms of any supporting content, you may also submit any documentation, videos, and photos that you feel are relevant. Any and all application materials can be submitted via email to email@example.com . Be sure to include your full name, complete contact information, and the school that you will be attending.
How Essays Are Judged
Essay judgment will be conducted by editors, and all decisions will be based on factors such as the following: Grammar,Writing,Enthusiasm,Personal achievements,Creative thinking, Aptitude
Terms and Conditions
When composing your essay, please note that there are a few terms and conditions that you will need to be aware of:
- We reserve the right to use any content that is submitted to us either when we receive it or in the future.
- Any content that is not submitted in English will not be reviewed.
- Only one entry per student can be submitted.