Posts by guests or visitors are invited to the http://cyclester.com; however, the article-contributors are to abide by some Required Rules to do that. Before submitting any article, go through the rules below. Hope that the confusion would be removed and your required answers are provided.
Guidelines to follow for the guest bloggers
The guidelines have been set to ensure that we provide our visitors with high-quality contents and maintain standard as much as possible. That is why, everyone interested to contribute article(s) for our site are requested to follow them in a precise way.
The required guidelines to follow for submitting article(s) are mentioned below-
- To the point, original, well-organized and short (800-1000 words) articles are wanted
- Use proper post formatting (SEO Friendly)
- Do not Copy & Paste article(s) from other site(s); if you use article(s) from other site(s), even if from your own blog(s), Site the URL in the resource section
- Provocative, offensive and defamatory contents are not allowed
- Use at least two high-quality images/screenshots that can be reproduced for the website and are relevant to the article/post containing them
- Mention whether the used images are taken from Free Stock Photo or not; if not, make sure you give credit to the author in the resource section
- We reserve the right to deny any article/post submitted
- We reserve the right to edit any article/post to make it better
If the above mentioned guidelines do not suffice and you need some other things resolved, do not hesitate to send e-mail to- or just contact us here