The electric scooters come with a great deal when preparing for fun with kids. These scooters are readily available in the market and come at different prices. The lower priced scooters are mainly designed for low weights and are therefore unreliable for daily use.
There are important factors to consider when buying these electric scooters such as durability, the range they can cover, top speed, and lastly, the geographical limitations such as hills and valleys.
Here are the Best Electric Scooters For Kids arranged from the lowest to the highest price.
Razor E100 Electric Scooter
- The Razor E100 is a great electric scooter for kids. It’s the best choice for kids that just want a scooter that fancily zooms about in the hood.
- The scooter has a top speed of 10MPH and can run for approximately 40 minutes.
- Its ability to maintain the run-time depends on the age of the scooter.
- The Razor E100 has a rechargeable battery which makes it easy to start. This is an amazing gift for a kid.
- The scooter has its disadvantages which include long charging hours, between 12 to 17 hours, and the braking system isn’t that great.
Razor E300 Electric Scooter
- The E300 is far way much better.
- It can handle up to 160lb person.
- It comes with a speed of around 15MPH which is a bit faster.
- It’s well built all around and works well for heavier kids.
- Its motor is comparatively more powerful.
- However, the scooter struggles to move kids or adults weighing more than 160lb.
- The motor can overheat.
- The Razor E300 remains a valuable toy.
- For those that love Hoverboards, this model is certainly a good deal.
- It has a run time of about 60 minutes of continuous use.
- It’s made for those looking for fun in a cooler version this season.
- This device has LED display light. The shortcomings of this device are few and insignificant.
- It has battery issues after a long period of use.
- The Swagcycle has a greater sense of practicality and a good commuting machine in the hood.
- The device has a stable speed of 10MPH and is designed to charge other devices using a micro USB.
- The Swagcycle is a great deal for kids and adults willing to spend an extra coin.
- It can move adults of up to 240lbs.
- The batteries cannot be replaced.
- A small percentage of users reported that the rear tire wore out quickly.
- The Ecosmart has a three months warranty.
- It has a top speed of 12MPH, huge tires, padded seat, and adjustable handlebar.
- It has a better overall construction though it may not appear cool.
- The device is low placed, and adults find it better since no adult prefers bending over.
- The battery level indicator may be inaccurate and the brakes are located on the back.
- This machine is sportier than Ecosmart with a top speed of 18MPH, 90-day warranty.
- Has a good construction quality.
- It is durable, highly praised as kid proof, and the little basket just makes it more practical.
- Some of its cons include popping of wheels which are expensive to replace.
- It lacks shock absorbers.
URB-EBlack Label Folding Scooter
- This scooter has all the praises you would love to hear.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- It’s made of aluminium material which makes it highly durable.
- This scooter has a 20MPH speed.
- Can charge a tablet or cell phone.
- This scooter is, by all means, the best except for its high price.
- However, the scooter lacks good suspension, and it’s not best on hilly areas.
- The scooter remains a great choice for an enthusiastic commuter.